Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read and comment on my stories. It was greatly appreciated. I realized that even though creating stories about our readings can be interesting what I enjoy the most is being able to produce totally random themes and plots for my stories. In a way I actually enjoy that the plots do not have to be connected but rather they can exist in their own unique universe. As we are near the end of the semester I hope that at least one of the two stories below added positively to your experience in this course.
Week 3: "In Dark Corners"
This story revolves around a mysterious murder in the king's castle and his search for answers.
Week 4: "Close Encounters"
While searching for adventure, a boy stumbles upon a peculiar tree in the forest.
Week 4: "Close Encounters"
While searching for adventure, a boy stumbles upon a peculiar tree in the forest.
No comments:
Post a Comment