Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Parlatuvier Bay, Philadelphia, Monteverde..... Favorite Places

I grew up in Trinidad and Tobago, a Caribbean nation off the coast of Venezuela. Going to the beach was a great way to spend the holidays.
(Parlatuvier Bay in Tobago:



I have many relatives in the U.S.. I have spent a lot of time in some of the states near the east coast, particularly Pennsylvania.
(Philadelphia in Pennsylvania:



When I was 16 years old, I traveled to Costa Rica for a two-year study abroad program. During our yearly "Project Week" we visited a rain forest called Monteverde in order to build drainage systems and walkways for tourists.
(Monteverde in Costa Rica:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eaton!

    It's pretty cool that you've been to so many places. I am envious that you used to go to such beautiful beaches. In Virginia, the water is not that blue and beautiful. However, Costa Rica is beautiful. I went there once the summer before the 6th grade for two weeks. I have never seen such beautiful landscapes before. The rain forests were my favorite place to be. I also went white water rafting, which is both scary and fun. I hope you get to visit these places often.

    ReplyDelete